Wednesday, September 3, 2014

8 Months In

It's been about 8 months now since I originally bought Google Glass. The functionality of them has died down quite a bit and pretty much all excitement about wearing them has vanished. They're just a typical part of my day now. People still ask about them and I will talk to them, but in reality, it's really nothing special.

It's not because I've been using Glass that makes it tiring. I think because I haven't been using Glass, I find no need for it. Back to the days where I didn't even have Glass, things were once again... clear. I don't know if that makes sense, but I think life was less annoying without Glass.

I barely update this anymore. The excitement has pretty much disappeared.

Maybe I'll start a full tech blog instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment